Hi everyone!

Discuss all topics unrelated to sketching, including the forum itself

Hi everyone!

Postby vanessa » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:10 am

I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while. I'm Vanessa, I'm 27. I'm an Asian living in Europe (in a country which gets orange all over the places whenever there is a football matches EC and WC...pffffftt!). I usually make things digitally (Sketchbook pro, adobe illustrator CS) and 3D (Blender 3D) objects. I also like to Sketch but so far my sketches are usually pencils, with different shading and such. I recently thought of making a colorful journal and i decided to try watercolor. I suck! LOL. I haven't colored any of my sketches for years! The last thing i did with water color was when there was a competition at my elementary school. I did win it but it was nearly my last time. And then if i went outside, or looked at pictures of disney characters and jessica rabbit, i sketched them and didnt color them at all. Now i really suck at coloring! :(
vanessa

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Andre Jute » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 am

Welcome Vanessa. Post a sketch. Only way to learn is to do it, post it, and listen to what people say.
Andre Jute
one of the regulars

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby vanessa » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Andre Jute wrote:Welcome Vanessa. Post a sketch. Only way to learn is to do it, post it, and listen to what people say.

Thank you. Will be posting my sketch soon for a feedback ^.^
vanessa

Return to Non-sketch Talk